Monday, April 28, 2008

Waiting on the big one

As mentioned in my previous post I was toying with the idea of retiring Halo 3 and today I did just that. I would like to say that it served me well but in the end I never really got that much pleasure out of it. It was fun for a time but never anything like COD 4. Anyway, it is gone now along with Super Paper Mario, Gears of War and Assassins Creed.

I got bored by the constant talking and lack of platforming in Paper Mario - so that had to go. I played GOW to death and I had no intention of going back. Then AC, which I got cheap on e-bay as a gamble. The gamble didn't pay off as I disliked it as much as every reviewer out there seemed to. Still I didn't lose any money on it.

So that is four games down and what is the big one? Well that is GTA IV, and it is out tomorrow. I'm looking forward to playing it and according to reports it is living up to the massive hype. Let's hope so.

No comments: