Saturday, May 26, 2012

360, my FPS machine

Since I bought the Xbox 360 back in late summer last year it has not gotten as much use as I expected. Some of that is down to life getting in the way but a lot of it has been the fact that I continue to buy the majority of my games on the PS3. Even multi-platform games. The exception though are first-person shooters. 


The 360 has become my console of choice for any new shooters, or old ones that I've missed. To me there is a better feel from the 360 controller when playing a shooter. Plus if it is multiplayer then having Xbox Live is a bonus. My backlog of shooters thus far reads:



  • Battlefield 3
  • Borderlands
  • Crysis 2
  • Rage
  • Skyrim



I realise Skyrim is not a first-person shooter by definition but it is a game played from the first-perspective and the word on the PS3 version was that it was very buggy. I have plenty of shooting to get around to whenever I get the chance.

No comments: