Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Assassin's Creed: Revelations, some thoughts

I was looking forward to Revelations immensely. Hell, I even pre-ordered the excellent collectors edition. The box of which, has pride of place in my collection. But during the playthrough I will admit to a little franchise fatigue. Just a little.


I still really enjoyed my time with the game and it was great to get a sense of closure to Ezio's story. I think Ezio will and should go down as one of the great character creations in video game history. Apart from the new setting, which was excellent there were no new game mechanics that really separated it from Brotherhood. The only new one was a tower defence mini-game which I only did once because of the mandatory tutorial. I hope it has been dropped for the forthcoming ACIII.

No comments: