Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mega Monday bargains

It happens every weekend. A flood of e-mails proclaiming the great 'Mega Monday' sale on Zavvi. There is normally a bargain to be had but a few weeks ago I loosened the purse strings for a 2 for €30 deal.


First up was El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron. I'd heard talk of this on various podcasts and some forums praising its uniqueness. The videos look interesting, particularly the art style that changes throughout the game. I though it would be a good addition to expand the collection


The other game was Infamous 2. I'm not sure why I hadn't bought this before. Perhaps I was waiting on the price to drop. I enjoyed the first one, playing it to completion. I'm sure I will enjoy this one too. The first game left the story at an intriguing point so I want to see how it goes.

No comments: