Wednesday, May 23, 2012

God of War III

Gamepedia entry.

God of War III is the first in the series that I played. I missed out on the PS2 games because I wasn't really following the video game scene with much interest during that period. By the time GoWIII shipped for the PS3 though the hype was huge. I was impressed with the footage I'd seen and decided I'd give it a try.

On the while I enjoyed my time with it but did not find it to be anything special. Graphically it is very impressive, particularly the opening battle against the Titan. Not being a real beat'em up aficionado I didn't get too bogged down with the combo system. I would say I only scratched the surface of what is possible but that was fine for me.

It didn't offer much replay value as I haven't thought about it since it was done.

No comments: