Sunday, July 25, 2010

Assassin's Creed 2 - Platinum Trophy Unlocked

Ezio

Until recently I wasn't that bothered collecting Trophies in PS3 games. On top of that I also wasn't that interested in playing Assassin's Creed 2 (AC2) either. I had played the first one but only for an hour before I was so bored by it that I stopped playing it, for good. However, I do like a good bargain and I picked up AC2 cheaply in the US back in May.

When I started playing it a few weeks ago, it immediately sucked me right in. I enjoyed the story, the missions, the environments and the fighting system. Everything about the game was polished and very, very enjoyable. As a bonus the Trophies keep unlocking without me aiming to get them specifically. By the time I beat the game I had 92% of the available Trophies

It was only the last two that I had to actually grind out but I wasn't going to leave the game that close to 100%. It didn't take long to get the remaining Trophies and that 100% looks so good on the Trophy list. Now that I've done that I feel like I want to go and earn more Trophies. I started a few games in the last day or so - Ghostbusters, Super Street Fighter IV and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time. I think it will be the latter that I will stay with to get some Trophies. And enjoy the game.


No comments: