Saturday, July 10, 2010

Night shots

One aspect of photography that I particularly like are night shots, they can look particularly striking if taken just right. The fact that they are hard to take without the right equipment makes them all the more satisfying if you manage to capture an image satisfactorily. Well in my recent trip to the US I took both my Canon 400D and Canon Ixus 75 but forgot my tripod. 

Regardless, I attempted several night shots during my time there and below is a selection of my favourites.

The first shot is from the bottom of the Magnificent Mile in Chicago.
This next shot is also on the Magnificent Mile. It is a small church opposite the John Hankcock Building.

This photograph is of Copley Square in Boston.


The next two shots are from the 34th floor of the Residence Inn in New York City.





No comments: