Sunday, January 20, 2008

LOST is back

Just saw an ad on Sky One for Lost series four. It is back on our screens on the 3rd of Febuary. I hope that RTE2 get it soon as watching on Sky wouldn't suit me. RTE2 is actually pretty good when it comes to getting the best shows from the US quickly.

I can't believe this is year 4 already. I really enjoyed the last series, especially the series finale. I really would like to see some answers given tin this series but I don't hold out much hope of that. The one good thing is that they apparently have a finite number of episodes now to wrap it up. That should me it should start to go somewhere with a more recognisable plan. Hopefully.

I just wonder how the writers strike is going to effect the show. Just look at the situation that Heroes finds itself in.

No comments: